Authors can choose to submit either an extended abstract or a full paper (but not both). Authors of accepted extended abstract or full paper will be invited to give oral (or poster) presentations at the conference. Acceptance priority will be given to submissions with concrete research results. Publications include the following:
1. CD-ROM publication:
All accepted extended abstracts and full papers will be published in the CD-ROM format and distributed to all participants of the Conference.
2. Conference proceedings by IEEE:
Selected full papers from those presented at the conference will be included in the Conference Proceedings published by IEEE. There is a publication fee of $200, which is separate from the conference registration fee, to cover the cost in managing, reviewing, and compiling the submissions for the proceedings.
3. Special issue in peer-reviewed journals:
Selected papers in specific topics will also be published as special issues in peer-reviewed journals.
Please carefully read the instructions as follows:
1. The length of an extended abstract is 800 – 1000 words in English. It is basically a shortened full paper and contains all major information about the research, particularly the objective, methodology, results, and conclusion. Please use the template of extended abstract to prepare your submission of this type.The deadline of submission is April 10, 2017.
2. For full papers, please submit the abstract of the full paper first, using the same foramt of an extended abstract. Once the abstract is accepted, the author(s) will be invited to submit the full paper. A full paper must strictly follow the format requirements of IEEE. Please use the template of full paper or the example of full paper to prepare the full paper submission. The length of a full paper is 4-6 pages. It is also highly recommended that the paper be proofread by an experienced English editor. Papers that do not meet the format and language requirements will not be further reviewed for content.The deadline of submission is April 10, 2017.
3. If the authors whose papers have been selected for the IEEE proceedings are not able to attend the Conference, they must notify the Chair of the CPGIS Conference Committee, Professor Xinyue Ye firstname.lastname@example.org, 4 weeks before the Conference. The authors who fail to do so will face the consequence of their papers being withdrawn from the proceedings, and the publication fee will NOT be refunded.